Foxboro 8300 Flanged Magnetic Flowtube
The 8300 Series Flanged Magnetic Flowtubes are used with the Intelligent IMT25 Magnetic Flow Transmitters to measure the volumetric flow rate of virtually any conductive liquid. The
transmitter converts the low level, high impedance signal from the flowtube to a standard, transmission signal, either 4 to 20 mA, digital, or pulse output, that is proportional to flow rate.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 15 to 900 mm (1/2 to 36in) line sizes
- Choice PTFE, Neoprene or Polyurethane Liners
- Ceramic lining is ideal for high temperature & highly abrasive processes
- Excellent in corrosive environments
- Total submergence models available
See attached product specification for model code selection
Foxboro 8300 Product Specification
Foxboro 8300 Maintenance Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.