Foxboro IMT25 Magnetic Flow Transmitter
The IMT25 Magnetic Flow Transmitter, together with an 8000A Wafer Body, or 2800, 8300, 9100A, 9200A, or 9300A Flanged Body Flowtube, combines to form a Magnetic Flowmeter with pulsed dc excitation.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Foxboro family of flowtubes.
- Digital precision, stability, and resolution ensure top measurement performance.
- Remote communication via FoxCom or HART Communication Protocol. For FOUNDATION® Fieldbus Protocol, refer to PSS 1-6F5 B.
- Local configuration using optional integral keypad, with backlighted, 2-line, LCD display.\.
- Enclosure meets NEMA® 4X and IEC IP66.
- Scaled or frequency pulse output.
- Unidirectional or bidirectional flow.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.