Foxboro IMT25 Magnetic Flow Transmitter
Remanufactured and New Surplus Available.
The IMT25 Magnetic Flow Transmitter, together with an 8000A Wafer Body, or 2800, 8300, 9100A, 9200A, or 9300A Flanged Body Flowtube, combines to form a Magnetic Flowmeter with pulsed dc excitation.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Foxboro family of flowtubes.
- Digital precision, stability, and resolution ensure top measurement performance.
- Remote communication via FoxCom or HART Communication Protocol. For FOUNDATION® Fieldbus Protocol, refer to PSS 1-6F5 B.
- Local configuration using optional integral keypad, with backlighted, 2-line, LCD display.\.
- Enclosure meets NEMA® 4X and IEC IP66.
- Scaled or frequency pulse output.
- Unidirectional or bidirectional flow.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.