Phase IV Electric Current Transformer Module – Leap Sensors
This optional current transformer can be connected to the wireless Motor Monitor Transceiver Node to detect a rise in current that in indicative of a failing machine.
Designed specifically for use in a machine condition based monitoring system as part of a condition based maintenance program.
- Monitors 1 wire (one phase) of the electrical current.
- Split core for easy installation. Clamp opens, then snaps shut around the wire.
- Typically supplied with an AcuAmp ACTXXXX-10. See datasheet.
- Configurable up to current readings from 2 to 2000 amps.
- 0-10V signal is sent to the Leap sensor transceiver node via a shielded cable.
- Operational temperature rated from -20C to 50C (-4F to 120F).