Foxboro PH12 Dolphin® Series (pH and ORP) Sensor
Factory New Available.
The Foxboro® brand PH12 Series Sensors are precision electrochemical sensors that are used with a popular set of mounting accessories to measure pH and ORP. These sensors provide a unique electrode technology in the widely used 12 mm form factor, and provide fast response, long life, and high accuracy and stability. They are rugged, easy-to- use devices particularly well suited for low and high temperature, sanitary, and biocompatibility installations. The low cost construction renders the sensor disposable, and therefore eliminates costly sensor maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary electrode glass formulations.
- Double junction reference using Nafion ion barrier.
- Fast thermal response; < 1 minute for 80% step.
- PEEK or Borosilicate Glass sensor bodies.
- Variopin connector integral to sensor body.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.