Foxboro PH12 Dolphin® Series (pH and ORP) Sensor
Factory New Available.
The Foxboro® brand PH12 Series Sensors are precision electrochemical sensors that are used with a popular set of mounting accessories to measure pH and ORP. These sensors provide a unique electrode technology in the widely used 12 mm form factor, and provide fast response, long life, and high accuracy and stability. They are rugged, easy-to- use devices particularly well suited for low and high temperature, sanitary, and biocompatibility installations. The low cost construction renders the sensor disposable, and therefore eliminates costly sensor maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Proprietary electrode glass formulations.
- Double junction reference using Nafion ion barrier.
- Fast thermal response; < 1 minute for 80% step.
- PEEK or Borosilicate Glass sensor bodies.
- Variopin connector integral to sensor body.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Foxboro PH12 Product Specification
Foxboro PH12 Maintenance Manual
Foxboro PH12 Quick Start Guide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.