Foxboro 875PH pH/ORP Analyzer
Remanufactured and New Available.
This microprocessor-based, line-powered intelligent analyzer, when used with compatible Foxboro DolpHin™ PH10 and ORP10, 871A, 871PH, or EP460 Series pH and ORP Sensors, provides high accuracy measurement of pH, ORP, or ISE. Functions include measurement display, dual analog outputs, and dual relay contacts. A human interface guides the user through intuitive, menu-driven configuration, calibration, status, and troubleshooting procedures.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use.
- Optional HART Communication Protocol.
- Auto Buffer Recognition for flawless pH calibrations.
- Quick and informative status.
- Dual Alarms and Dual 4 to 20 mA Outputs.
- NEMA 4X and IEC IP65 protection for field mounted analyzer, and for front surface of panel mounted analyzer.
- Single unit for either pH, ORP, or ISE.
- Compatible with a wide range of sensors. Communicate real-time measurement faults
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.