Foxboro 876PH-TYFN-7 pH/ORP Transmitter
Factory New- In Stock
Delivery: In Stock
The Foxboro® Model 876PH is a 2-wire loop powered intelligent transmitter that, when used withappropriate electrochemical sensors, provides measurement, local display, and transmission of pH, ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential), or ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) concentration. The transmitter outputs a HART digital signal and a 4 to 20 mA analog output. Versions are available for use with both analog and Smart (digital) sensors.
Features & Benefits
- Either single sensor input (pH, ORP, or ISE), or dual sensor input sensor (simultaneous pH and ORP).
- 4 to 20 mA output with a HART(1) digital signal.
- Remote configuration/calibration with the HART hand-held communicator or PC-based configurator.
- Local configuration with the keypad on the integral local human interface.
- LCD indicator can display either one, two, or three measurement variables.
- Versions are available for use with both analog and Smart (digital) sensors.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Need a variation you don’t see? Need more quantity than we currently have in stock? Make sure to request a quote!
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 9 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.