Phase IV Wireless Sensor Gateway – USB & Ethernet Connection – Leap Sensors
Wireless gateway receives the sensor data over the air from the Leap wireless transceiver nodes, then passes the data to the Leap software. This version connects to a PC via a USB cable.
The Leap web-based User Interface and database software run on a powerful single-board computer inside the gateway. Just plug in the gateway, open a web browser, log-in, and you are ready to interact with your Leap Wireless Sensor system.
This USB to PC configuration is useful when the Leap wireless sensor system is to be monitored by a PC – and not on a cloud server or local server.
- PC Connection: USB Cable
- Gateway Power: 1 Amp wall transformer connected to the Leap Gateway with a standard barrel jack
- On-Board User Interface: See the Leap Sensors User Interface page for more detailed information.
- Operating Temperature: -20C to 85C.
Leap Gateway Overview
- Leap wireless sensor gateways receive the data (over the air) from the Leap wireless sensor transceiver nodes. The gateway then passes the data to user interface software. Each gateway can support 250 sensors.
- For web-based user interface software: the user logs into the password-protected software using any standard web browser, such as Chrome.
- For server-based user interfaces (or cloud-based systems): the user interface is hosted on a server and the user logs into the server using a standard internet browser.