Phase IV Wireless Sensor Gateway – Battery Connection – Leap Sensors
The gateway continually runs off of the 5V from the battery module. When power is lost, the battery back up module supplies power to the gateway for approximately 2 days. The battery backup module plugs into a wall outlet to stay charged.
Quick and easy install – plug the battery backup module into a wall outlet using a wall transformer. Connect the gateway to the battery backup module using the supplied cable.
LEDs on the battery module show that battery charge level.
Gateway is not included.
- Lithium ion battery pack is constructed from 12pcs High Quality 18650 cells.
- Multi-led indicator, 4 LED indicators displaying battery percentage.
- 12.6V/2A charger and cable are included. The battery is designed for a slow charge process (about 10 hours for full charge), which helps the battery life last longer.
- 6.3 x 3.23 x 1.89 inches, 1.59 pounds.
- For indoor use only. Do not use the 12V lithium battery pack in places with high humidity or where it may be exposed to wet.
- Do not place the power bank during charging on flammable materials
- Follow the instructions that come with the battery pack.