Foxboro IMT96-PEATB10N-AB Magnetic Flow Transmitter
Delivery: In Stock
The Foxboro® brand Model IMT96 MagEXPERT Magnetic Flow Transmitter is available. It is a significant advancement in magnetic flowmeter technology. When combined with a 2800 Series Magnetic Flowtube, it provides a reliable solution to the most noisy flowmeter applications such as High Consistency Pulp Stock, Slurries, Chemical Additives, and Pulsating Flow. The MagEXPERT uses the eX-Pulse coil excitation method to create a strong measurement signal, coupled with optimum noise reduction capability and fast speed of response.
Features & Benefits
- Patented eX-Pulse Coil Excitation provides Superior Performance on Liquids with Entrained Air, Non-homogeneous Slurries, Dense Slurries, and Pulsating Flow
- Backward Compatibility with Existing 2800 Series Flowtubes
- Unidirectional or Bidirectional Flow
- Zero Signal Lock Capability
- Digital, Analog, and Pulse Output Signals
- Remote Communications via HART or FoxCom protocol using I/A Series Workstation, PC-based Configurator, or HART Communicator.
- Local configuration also available using integral backlit, 2-line, LCD indicator with keypad, if selected.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Need a variation you don’t see? Need more quantity than we currently have in stock? Make sure to request a quote!
|Dimensions||16 × 13 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.