Foxboro 876EC Electrodeless Conductivity Transmitter
Remanufactured and New Available.
The Foxboro® Model 876EC is a 2-wire loop powered intelligent transmitter that, when used with appropriate electrochemical sensors, provides measurement, local display, and transmission of electrodeless conductivity. The transmitter outputs a HART digital signal and a 4 to 20 mA analog output.
Features & Benefits
- 4 to 20 mA output with a HART(1) digital signal.
- Temperature prediction(2)
- Remote configuration/calibration with the HART Communicator or PC-based Configurator.
- Local configuration with the keypad on the integral local human interface.
- LCD indicator can display either one, two, or three measurement variables.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Foxboro 876EC-TYFN-7M Electrodeless Conductivity Transmitter
Factory New- In Stock