Foxboro 876PH pH/ORP Transmitter
Remanufactured and New Available.
The Foxboro® Model 876PH is a 2-wire loop powered intelligent
transmitter that, when used withappropriate electrochemical
sensors, provides measurement, local display, and transmission of
pH, ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential), or ISE (Ion Selective
Electrode) concentration. The transmitter outputs a HART digital
signal and a 4 to 20 mA analog output. Versions are available for
use with both analog and Smart (digital) sensors.
Features & Benefits
- Either single sensor input (pH, ORP, or ISE), or dual sensor input sensor (simultaneous pH and ORP).
- 4 to 20 mA output with a HART(1) digital signal.
- Remote configuration/calibration with the HART hand-held communicator or PC-based configurator.
- Local configuration with the keypad on the integral local human interface.
- LCD indicator can display either one, two, or three measurement variables.
- Versions are available for use with both analog and Smart (digital) sensors.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.