Rosemount 8800D Series Vortex Flowmeter
New Surplus Available.
The Rosemount 8800D Series Vortex Flowmeter is an all-welded, non-
clog design that allows for low maintenance and reliability to go with
high accuracy and device diagnostics.
Features & Benefits
- The Rosemount 8800D Vortex eliminates impulse lines, ports, and gaskets to improve reliability.
- All welded, gasket-free construction which has no ports or crevices that can clog.
- Mass balancing of the sensor system and Adaptive Digital Signal Processing (ADSP) provide vibration immunity.
- The sensor is isolated from the process and can be replaced without breaking the process seal. All line sizes use the same sensor design allowing a single spare to serve every meter.
- Device Diagnostics enable field verification of meter electronics and sensor without process shutdown
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.