Rosemount 8800D Series Vortex Flowmeter
New Surplus Available.
The Rosemount 8800D Series Vortex Flowmeter is an all-welded, non-
clog design that allows for low maintenance and reliability to go with
high accuracy and device diagnostics.
Features & Benefits
- The Rosemount 8800D Vortex eliminates impulse lines, ports, and gaskets to improve reliability.
- All welded, gasket-free construction which has no ports or crevices that can clog.
- Mass balancing of the sensor system and Adaptive Digital Signal Processing (ADSP) provide vibration immunity.
- The sensor is isolated from the process and can be replaced without breaking the process seal. All line sizes use the same sensor design allowing a single spare to serve every meter.
- Device Diagnostics enable field verification of meter electronics and sensor without process shutdown
Rosemount 8800D Product Specification
Rosemount 8800D Maintenance Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.