Foxboro 84F & 84W Vortex Flowmeter
The Foxboro® brand I/A Series® Models 84F and 84W are part of a family of intelligent, high performance, flanged and wafer body vortex flowmeters. They transmit a 4 to 20 mA
or digital multidrop, and a pulse output signal, as applicable, using HART® communication protocol for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring. An on-board LCD indicator with pushbuttons is also offered for local configuration.
Features & Benefits
- Liquid, gas, or steam applications.
- Flanged or wafer body designs
- 3/4 to 12 in (DN 15 to DN 300) flanged body.
- 3/4 to 8 in (DN 15 to DN 200) wafer body
- Best in class accuracy:
- ±0.5% of reading in liquids.
- ±1.0% of reading in gas and steam.
- ActiveTuning™ algorithm:
- Real time Reynolds number (RD) low flow correction down to RD of 5000.
- Compensation for piping effects.
- Adaptive filtering and signal conditioning.
- Tunable for specific operating conditions.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.