Foxboro 83F-A, 83W-A Vortex Flowmeter
Factory New Available.
The Models 83F-A and 83W-A are part of a family of high performance, flanged and wafer body vortex flowmeters. They transmit a user-selectable 4 to 20 mA analog or a pulse
output signal. An on-board flowrate indicator is provided with a selection of scales for either the analog or pulse output.
Features & Benefits
- 4 to 20 mA and pulse flowmeter outputs; userselectable.
- Outputs compatible with all types of totalizing and control loops.
- Rangeablility up to 100:1.
- Wide temperature range up to 800°F (430°C).
- Field adjustable low flow cut-in selections.
- Pulse train smoothing enhances low flow measurement.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.