Foxboro 876CR Contacting Conductivity Transmitter
Remanufactured and New Available.
The Foxboro® Model 876CR is a 2-wire loop powered intelligent transmitter that, when used with an appropriate electrochemical sensor, provides measurement, local display, and transmission of contacting conductivity, resistivity, or concentration. The transmitter outputs a HART digital signal and a 4 to 20 mA analog output.
Features & Benefits
- 4 to 20 mA output with a HART(1) digital signal.
- Temperature prediction(2)
- Remote configuration/calibration with the HART Communicator or PC-based Configurator.
- Local configuration with the keypad on the integral local human interface.
- LCD indicator can display either one, two, or three measurement variables.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.