Foxboro 875EC Electrodeless Conductivity Analyzer
Remanufactured and New Available.
This microprocessor-based, line-powered intelligent analyzer, when used with Foxboro 871EC or 871FTsensors, provides high accuracy measurement for electrodeless conductivity. Functions include measurement display, dual analog outputs, dual relay contacts, and an RS-232 Serial Port for remote configuration. A human interface guides the user through intuitive, menu-driven configuration, calibration, status, and troubleshooting procedures.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Use.
- Conductivity or concentration measurement.
- Optional HART Communication Protocol.
- Designed with your industry in mind.
- High Sensitivity, Wide Rangeability.
- RS-232 Port and Windows-based Configuration Utility.
See attached product specification for model code selection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.