Foxboro RTT15S Temperature Transmitter
The Foxboro® brand Model RTT15S is a microprocessor-based temperature transmitter with HART protocol. It receives input signals from thermocouples, RTDs, ohm, or millivolt sources. It is available as a basic module, or in numerous housing configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Superior accuracy and long term stability from microprocessor-based technology.
- One unit configurable for TC, RTD, mV, and ohm.
- HART versions allow average or difference measurement; FOUNDATION fieldbus and PROFIBUS versions allow average, difference, or redundant measurement.
- Automatic self-diagnostics and self-calibration.
- LED Indicator Options offered with HART.
- Numerous weatherproof and explosionproof housings for remote mounting, and integral sensor and well mounting.
- Configurable failsafe mA value (HART).
See links below for more information on RTT15S
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.