Foxboro 9700A Flanged Magnetic Flow Sensor
The 9700 Series magnetic flow sensors are built for industrial applications and are compatible with IMT30A, IMT31A and IMT33A Magnetic Flow Transmitters to convert the low level, high impedance signal from the flowtube to a standard, transmission signal, either 4 to 20 mA, digital, or pulse output, that is proportional to flow rate.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 3/8 – 80 in. line sizes
- Flanged design, teflon, hard rubber or polyurethane liner and a wide variety of electrodes for many processes
- Fully welded construction for industrial applications
- For demanding applications including corrosive, abrasive and high pressure
- Extensive diagnostic capabilities
See links below for more information on 9700A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.