Foxboro 9600A Magnetic Flow Sensor
The 9600 Series magnetic flow sensors are built for hygienic and sanitary applications and are compatible with IMT30A, IMT31A and IMT33A Magnetic Flow Transmitters to convert the low level, high impedance signal from the flowtube to a standard, transmission signal, either 4 to 20 mA, digital, or pulse output, that is proportional to flow rate.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 1/10 – 6 in. line sizes
- Flanged design hard rubber liner & stainless steal, hastelloy or titanium electrodes
- Market: pharmaceutical, food & beverage
- Stainless steel housing for hygienic and aseptic operation
- Typical food & beverage and pharmaceutical process connections and insertion lengths
See links below for more information on 9600A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.