Foxboro 9500A Flanged Magnetic Flowtube
The 9500 Series flanged magnetic flowtubes are compatible with IMT30A, IMT31A and IMT33A Magnetic Flow Transmitters to convert the low level, high impedance signal from the flowtube to a standard, transmission signal, either 4 to 20 mA, digital, or pulse output, that is proportional to flow rate.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 1 – 78 in. line sizes
- Flanged design hard rubber liner & stainless steal, hastelloy or titanium electrodes
- Market: from water and wastewater, chemial, pulp & paper, minerals & mining, Ffood & beverage, Iron, steel & metals, power
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Bi-directional measurement
See links below for more information on 9500A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.