Foxboro 84C Vortex Flowmeter
The Foxboro® brand 84C Vortex Flowmeter is part of a family of intelligent, high performance, flanged, wafer, threaded and sanitary body vortex flowmeters can output a 4-20 mA, or digital multidrop, and a pulse output signal, as applicable, using HART® communication or modbus RTU protocol for remote configuration, calibration, and monitoring. An on-board LCD indicator with pushbuttons is also offered for local configuration.
Features & Benefits
- Liquid, gas, or steam applications.
- Flanged, wafer, threaded or sanitary body designs
- 3/4 to 12 in (DN 15 to DN 300) flanged body
- 3/4 to 8 in (DN 15 to DN 200) wafer body
2-3 in (DN 50 to DN 800) sanitary body
- 1-2 in (DN 25 to DN 50) threaded body
- Best in class accuracy:
- ±0.5% of reading in liquids.
- ±1.0% of reading in gas and steam.
- Real time Reynolds number (RD) low flow correction down to RD of 5000.
- Compensation for piping effects.
- Low power versions available for use in solar or battery power applications
- Widest rangeability.
See links below for more information on 84C
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.